Andrew Jackson McCurry and wife Mary Margaret Adams McCurry, circa 1880?

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Andrew Jackson McCurry Documents


Among the photographs and xeroxes of court document my father (H. H. McCurry) collected are the marriage certificate for Andrew Jackson McCurry and Mary Margaret Adams, and ...



the document certifying AJM's Civil War service for the Union.  The handwritten note at the bottom of the marriage certificate is in my father's distinctive handwriting.

Click on any photos I post here and you should get a larger version I've enhanced to be as good as possible. Feel free to download these to share among your branch of the McCurry family.  Dad would want us to share his research. The photographs were taken by my brother Mark Hyluard McCurry of Dad's research notes which are in Mark's possession.

Jane McCurry Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment