Andrew Jackson McCurry and wife Mary Margaret Adams McCurry, circa 1880?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hyluard "H" McCurry's Family Tree

My father, Hyluard "H" (Mac) McCurry loved researching his family history.  This three page document, dated 1989, summarizes what Daddy knew and suspected about our family at that date.  The handwritten notes were corrections and additional information added by my mother, Imojean Childress McCurry Morris.  Clicking on the small photos should open much larger ones for you to read.

Page One
Page One

Page Two
I remember my dad telling me about his Great Uncle Lewis who Dad said was a very short man, and must have been quite tough to be sheriff for so long.  I remember that Dad said he died at a great age when he fell out of a cherry tree but my brother Mark remembers it as being a chestnut tree.  That is what is recorded here.

Page Three

If you have trouble reading any section, please leave a Comment here and I'll transcribe that section from the jpeg my brother Mark sent me.

Jane McCurry Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment